I put my iPod on shuffle. The I wrote down the first line of the first 25 songs, no matter how embarrassing. Now you get to guess what the songs are. Have fun!
1. It was 700 fence posts from your place to ours.
2. Ice-age heat wave, can't complain.
3. Oh Yeah. Lost my job, came home mad.
4. There's a destination a little up the road.
5. Even after all the murd"I"ring, even after all the suff"I"ring, you know I love you so.
6. I heard you on the wireless back in '52.
7. I'm writing a song all about you.
8. I'm thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images.
9. Acho que não vou deixar você sair da minha vida.
10. Ladies and Gentlemen Introducing You ... Ah Fellas!
11. Song, song of the South. Sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth.
12. I, I look but never touch.
13. ¡Bueno! ¡A bailar! ¡Que llegó la hora pa' los embajadores!
14. If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger.
15. Feels like I'm standing in timeless dreams.
16. Heaven got a lot to learn and my eyes they stray again.
17. I could watch you sleep for hours without noticing it's getting really late.
18. Daría lo que fuera por volverte a ver.
19. Once upon a time, not so long ago, Tommy used to work on the docks.
20. Yukanna koinoutadatoka kankeinai.
21. I don't practice Santeria. I ain't got no crystal ball.
22. Haru ga kita chimushi ga kao wo dasu.
23. In many ways they'll miss the good old days.
24. Road trippin' with my two favorite allies.
25. Miren al pepino (Watch the cucumber). Vean como se mueve (see how he moves), como un león (like a lion), tras un ratón (chasing a mouse).
Disclaimer: I skipped any songs that had no lyrics. I also skipped any tracks from LDS General Conference that weren't songs. For your enjoyment, here is a list of them.
1. Voyager - Daft Punk
2. Sanford and Son Theme - Quincy Jones
3. Pretty Little Ditty - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Urban Shakedown - Solar Factor
5. Swipesy Cake Walk - Scott Joplin
6. Toad - Cream
7. Farewell to Monster Island - Daikaiju
8. Oriel Window - Enya
9. Anxiously Engaged - Thomas S. Monson
Answers to come,