Friday, October 19, 2012

SVP 2012

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  In my defense, I've been pretty busy.  This is one of the things I've been busy with (click on it to see it bigger).  It's the poster I just presented this week at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology.  If you're wondering what that is, it's basically a giant science fair for grownups and it's all about dinosaurs.  Though of course, dinosaurs are just a fraction of what the talks and posters are really about.  Anything and everything related to vertebrate paleontology can be found here.  It's been a really great opportunity to do some networking and educate myself on some of the most recent developments in my chosen field.  I'm very glad I've come. 

Fossilriffic,

Dan

1 comment:

burkitos said...

It's a winner!!! Very nicely done...good eye appeal and interesting subject.