Friday, November 03, 2006

Little Questions from Viklas

What is your favorite band? Spin Doctors
What color are your socks right now? White w/ gray toes and heels
What was the last thing you ate? Dried apricots and tortilla chips
What is your favorite drink? Jugo de Parcha (Passion Fruit juice) it's good in a boba
What was your favorite childhood toy? The marble game
What is your biggest fear? Rabid platypuses ... platypi ...
What is the coolest, most interesting, boring, or aggravating job you've ever held? Building Dinosaurs
Do you lick rocks? Always.
Have you driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I am a certified fork lift operator for BYU. This is not me in the photo, just in case you were wondering.

My 'a-ha' moment came when I realized that I cloned out a truck better than Kirsten did in class. Mua-ha-ha! This is most likely a very rare occurrence due to the fact that she's rushing and just doing examples in class, not real work.

I'm still confused about ... politics.

And the trumpet sings,

Dan

No comments: