Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Practical Joke

I've never really been good at practical jokes, but I can remember a good one that was played on me in High School. I was spending the night at a friend's house and my Mom was coming to pick me up pretty early the next morning. We had stayed up late playing video games and I had fallen asleep on the love seat. I had put my glasses on the coffee table and while I was asleep, my friends put shaving cream on the lenses. Then woke me up saying "Dan, your Mom's here!" So all dazed, I wake up and put my glasses on and am all confused about why I can't see anything. Hurriedly, I clean the shaving cream off and run outside thinking my Mom is waiting. Then I stand out there for a minute trying to gain my bearings and start my brain. My Mom is nowhere in sight and it's way earlier than when my Mom was supposed to come.
It was a pretty good joke. I can't remember how I felt at the time, but I can laugh about it now.

My 'a-ha' moment hasn't come yet.

I really like Photoshop, but it just takes forever to do anything or figure anything out.

You know my boat has holes,

Dan

No comments: