Monday, November 06, 2006

Worst Date Ever

I have to start this one of with a disclaimer. The reason that this was my worst date was not due to the person I was with. It was entirely my fault.

So a couple of years ago, I ate dinner at my sister's house. They had a big bowl of left over pasta stuff. It was very cheesy and very good. So I downed the whole thing and then left for my date with Faith. We went on a double date to see Saints and Soldiers at the dollar theater. I started feeling sick a few minutes after the movie started and by the time a half hour had passed, I knew I was going to have to take a bathroom break. I'm lactose intolerant and usually, I don't have violent reactions to milk products, but I guess the nervousness of the date really got to me. So anyway, I spent the duration of the movie in the bathroom, hurling my guts out. I didn't realize how long I'd been in there until the other guy on the double date came looking for me.

We went home and Faith said I didn't have to walk her to her door on the third story. I was very grateful for that. To make a long story very short, we got married!

Chocolate chip cookies for breakfast,

Dan

No comments: