Friday, September 29, 2006

Conference Weekend Plans

Every October and April the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints holds a church-wide General Conference. This year, the Conference is being held Sep. 30 - Oct. 1.
Unfortunately, I have to work during the Saturday sessions. Luckily, I can listen to the radio broadcast of conference at work. Fortunately, I get to help build a dinosaur. I work at a place called Paleoforms where we prepare, restore, mold, cast, and mount fossils. We've got a dinosaur that's almost ready to be finished and shipped out really soon.
Saturday night, there is a Preisthood Session and I plan on travelling an hour north to watch it with my brother-in-law. My wife and daughter will use the time to visit with my mother-in-law.
We plan on spending the night there and watching the Sunday sessions with them. Should be fun.

By hook or by crook,

Dan

No comments: