Friday, September 22, 2006

Food Storage

The item that I couldn't live without having in my food storage would probably have to be diapers. My newborn daughter sure can go through a lot of those. But that's more practical. If I could chose anything that would make life happier, I'd have to include a large supply of Cheetos. Cheetos are by far the best chip-type snack.

My 'a-ha' moment today was ... I dunno ... ephiphanies aren't coming today. I am excited that it's Friday and the weekend is so close.

I'm confused because my life is so hectic. But I'm happy and life is good.

By the way, this is my baby. Her name is Grace. Isn't she cute?







There's a candy-coated iguana behind curtain number one,

Dan

1 comment:

Eric said...

Looks like she's all set to be a novela actress. That's the classic novela face. It must be the latina in her.