Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Geology

Originally my major was Archaeology, but I decided to change that when I realized that opportunities weren't very prolific in that field.

I took Geol 103 (Life of the Past) from Dr. Wade Miller (ret.) and got really excited. Then I found out that he would be teaching Geol 286 (Prehistoric Vertebrates) (no longer offered). Since I've liked dinosaurs ever since I was a little kid, I decided that it'd be fun to take it. I changed my major because I thought that being a Paleontologist would be like a dream.

I've since decided to not go into Paleontology because opportunites aren't prolific in that field either. My focus has sinced changed to Hydrogeology. I think Hydrogeology is incredibly interesting and there will always be a need for sources and storage of clean water.

My 'a-ha' moment came when I realized that I could save the colors I was using and not have to enter the RGB values every single time.

I'm confused because in Frontpage, my webpage looks exactly the way I want it, but when I look at it through Firefox, it looks funny.

I like to oot oot oot ooples and boonoonoos,

Dan

No comments: