Monday, September 25, 2006

Musical Instrument

I don't really play a musical instrument. I've taken piano lessons a couple of times, but I'm not any good. When I was a kid, I began to learn to play the recorder and guitar in school, but that didn't last either. I've always had the dream of playing a jew's harp, but I've never gone after it. I do like to listen to music and it's kind of a hobby of mine to collect it and organize it and listen to it. Just ask my wife.

My 'a-ha' moment for today was learning about page breaks which are incredibly useful as well as learning about changing the dumb default settings that Microsoft Office Word sets.

I'm a little confused about getting out of columns permanently, but I'll worry about that when I need it.

Where my lasers at?,

Dan

No comments: